I went to a holiday cookie exchange and tried a new recipe. Here it is, and I think they are very very yummy. They’re rich, and sweet, and luxurious. I was in a pinch so I used pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough, but you can use your own favorite recipe.
1 roll (16.5 oz.) Nestle Tollhouse Choc Chip Cookie dough
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1/2 cup pecans
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup caramel topping
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Grease 9×9 bar pan with shortening or cooking spray. In pan, break up cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
3. Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until light golden brown
4. Sprinkle marshmallows, pecans and chocolate chips evenly over crust. Drizzle with caramel topping.
5. Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until topping is melted.
6. Cool completely, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Cut into squares.